- La Grande Fête des Pompi...
- Spring is Here at Last
- Marco Mr. Tam-Tam: From ...
- ARTS & CULTURE
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
- COVER STORY
- EMPLOYMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- HILTON MONTREAL/LAVAL
- HOME & GARDEN
- LAVAL FAMILIES TV SHOW
- LAVAL FAMILIES MAGAZINE CARES
- LAVAL URBAN IN NATURE
- LFM PREMIERES
- LIFE BALANCE
- MISS EDGAR'S AND MISS CRAMP'S SCHOOL
- PÂTISSERIE ST-MARTIN
- PLACE BELL
- ROCKET DE LAVAL
- SHERATON LAVAL HOTEL
- SUBARU DE LAVAL
- TODAY`S LAURENTIANS AND LANAUDIÈRE
- TODAY`S LAVAL
- THIS ISSUE
- MOST RECENT
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
Each year, Canadians die or become ill because of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Do you know that the risk of exposure to carbon monoxide is greater in the winter months? That’s because homes in Canada are usually heated by furnaces, fireplaces, gas stoves, and water heaters. Time to ensure your fuel-burning appliances are well maintained and inspected by a professional.
Protect your family from carbon monoxide exposure with these tips :
- gas-powered machines in the garage, such as generators, lawnmowers or snowblowers.
- a barbecue or portable fuel-burning camping equipment inside a home, garage or tent.
- kerosene or oil space heaters and lamps in enclosed areas unless they're specifically designed for indoor use.
Click here for more information ; and to share the post directly, visit the Healthy Canadians Facebook page.
CONTESTS Enter our contests
COMMUNITY Posts Events
PUBLICATIONS Our Magazine Family Resource Directory
LFM BUSINESS NETWORK Learn more
COUPONS Click to save!
E-NEWSLETTER Subscribe to our E-newsletter Un-Subscribe
WRITE FOR US Guidelines & Submissions
POLLS Vote today!
SUGGESTIONS Reader's Survey Suggest a Listing
LFM About Us Our Mission Giving Back Contact Us